CLOSING DATE: CLOSED
Do you have a passion for sports. Do you think you could apply your quantitative skills to sports modelling. Well our role of quantitative analyst could be for you. As a quantitative analyst you will be required to contribute to the research of innovative statistical techniques into modelling football.
- Post graduate qualification (MSc, PhD preffered) in mathematics, statistics or a subject with mathematical content
- Experience of programming in C++, Python or R
- Experience using MySQL
- Experience developing mathematical or statistical models
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Ability to work in a team to strict deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the above role please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference GSSQA01.